2017 STATE WORKPLACE
Single event and cross event sponsorship is available from $2200 per event with benefits by negotiation.
EXHIBITION PACKAGE PER EVENT
WHAA MEMBER RATE: $880 inc GST
NON-MEMBER RATE: $1210 inc GST
Reasons to exhibit
To reserve your space use the online booking link to the right:
To discuss your specific requirements contact Aghi Di Maio at A.M. Meetings Plus.
Phone: 03 9372 7182 (International: +613 9372 7182)
Exhibition booking due date: Friday 18 August 2017
A.M. Meetings Plus P/L
Phone: 03 9372 7182
Fax: 03 9372
Privacy Statement: In booking for this conference, relevant details you supply may be incorporated into a list for the benefit of all delegates. Your details will also be made available to parties directly related to the conference including the Conference Organisers A.M. Meetings Plus P/L, the Conference Committee, banks, venues and accommodation providers for the purposes of processing bookings, payments and conference options. Your details and information will also be added to the WHAA conference database in order to liaise and correspond with you in relation to your booking. Please note that should you not wish your details to be used in the manner described above, we may be unable to process your booking or registration.
Liability Waiver – The WHAA conference committee and A.M. Meetings Plus will not be liable for injuries to any person or damages to property owned or controlled by exhibitors. Regarding claims for damages or injuries that may arise from or be in any way connected with the exhibitor occupation or display space, the exhibitor agrees to defend indemnity and hold the organising committee, WHAA and A.M. Meetings Plus P/L harmless against all such claims. The exhibitor agrees to insure itself at its own expense against property loss or damage and against liability or personal injury and liability for property damage.
Sponsors and exhibitors carry their own risk for personal injury or loss of property, including baggage (where applicable), prior to, during and post conference. We strongly recommend that, at the time of booking your travel and accommodation you obtain a travel insurance policy where applicable. This policy should take into account loss of deposit through cancellation, medical insurance, loss or damage to personal property, and financial loss incurred through disruption to accommodation or travel arrangements due to business failures (where applicable), strikes, or other industrial action. The organisers are in no way responsible for any claims concerning insurance.
Disclaimer: This publication has been prepared for the clients and associates of The Workplace Health Association Australia (WHAA). No responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting on or refraining from action as a result of information in this publication is accepted by its authors, A.M. Meetings Plus Pty Ltd, the conference organisers, WHAA or its affiliates. The contents of this document are accurate at the time of printing however, the conference organisers reserve the right to make changes as they see fit. © 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. If exhibitors fail to comply in any substantial respect with the terms of this agreement the Organisers shall have the right to sell the space. The Exhibitor however, will be liable for any loss suffered by the Organisers thereby and all monies paid by the exhibitor hereunder shall be absolutely forfeited to the Organisers. If in the event of the Exhibitor failing to occupy the said space by the advertised opening time, the Organisers are authorised to occupy or cause the said space to be occupied in such manner as it may deem best for the interest of the exhibition and without releasing the Exhibitor from any liability hereunder.
2. Exhibitors have ten (10) days in which to make their payments as they fall due. After this time, and only when monies have not been paid, the stand will be available for sale to another firm. All deposits paid to this stage will automatically be forfeited and no refund will be made and no Exhibitor shall occupy his stand space in the exhibition until all monies owing to the Organisers by the Exhibitor are paid in full.
3. The Organisers reserve the right to re-draw the floor plan to the benefit of the exhibition, as they see fit.
4. The Organisers reserve the right to decline any application to participate in the exhibition and no application will be considered unless made on the correct Exhibitor Booking Form. This form is to be completed fully and without alteration and stands are let on these conditions.
5. No stand will be held as let until the Exhibitor Booking Form is signed and returned to the Organisers with the appropriate payment. In the event of the conference being cancelled, the Organisers will refund instalments but will not be responsible for the cost of any work carried out by the Exhibitors or their contractors.
6. Exhibitors shall comply with the terms and conditions of the exhibition stipulated by the Organisers in The Exhibitors Manual and with all relevant State and Commonwealth Acts.
7. Every Exhibitor hereby accepts liability for all acts or omissions of himself, his staff, contractors, agents and visitors and undertakes to indemnify the Organisers. To keep them indemnified against all liability in respect thereof and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever, which may be taken or made against the Organisers or incurred or become payable by them arising there from or in respect thereof including any claims arising out of the supply by the Exhibitor of samples of any kind whatsoever whether such samples be sold or given away free and including any legal costs and expenses and any compensation costs and disbursements paid by the Organisers on the advice of counsel to compromise or settle any such claims. Not withstanding the indemnity hereby given, the Exhibitor undertakes to arrange appropriate third party liability insurance.
8. Neither the Organisers, nor the venue owners will be responsible for the safety of any exhibit or property or any consequential loss of any Exhibitor, or any other person, for the loss or damage of, or destruction to same, by theft or fire or any other cause whatsoever, or for any loss or damage whatsoever sustained by the Exhibitor by reason of any defect in the building caused by fire, storm, tempest, lightning, national emergency, war, labour dispute, strikes or lock-outs, civil disturbances, explosion, inevitable accident, force majeure, or any other cause not within the control of the Organisers or for any loss or damage occasioned. If by reason of happenings of any such event the opening of the exhibition is prevented or postponed or delayed or abandoned or the building becomes wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the exhibition. The Exhibitor agrees and undertakes to insure in their full replacement value the contents of his stand and all associated equipment and materials.
9. The Organisers will take all precautions they consider necessary for the protection and security of exhibited articles but cannot be responsible for the safety, loss or damage of any exhibit or other property or any other person under any circumstances whatsoever.
10. The Organisers reserve the right to postpone the holding of the exhibition from the set dates, and to hold the exhibition on other dates as near to the original dates as practicable, utilising the right only where circumstances necessitate such action and without any liability to the Organisers.
11. If due to any unforeseen circumstances the organisers deem it necessary to close the exhibition on any day or days or to vary the hours the exhibition opening times the Organisers reserve the right to do so, at their sole discretion. Where possible every effort will be made to consult and liaise with exhibitors in relation to such matters.
12. The Organisers may from time to time add to or vary the foregoing Terms and Conditions and do anything at their sole discretion they deem desirable for the proper conduct of the Exhibition, provided that such amendments or additions do not operate to diminish the rights reserved to the Exhibitor under this agreement and shall not operate to increase the liabilities of the Organisers.
13. Annoyance: The Organisers reserve the right to stop any activity on the part of any Exhibitor that may cause annoyance to other Exhibitors or visitors. Business must be conducted only from the Exhibitor’s own stand and under no circumstances may this be carried out from an aisle way or elsewhere in the Exhibition. Any such encroachment shall be deemed to be a breach of this contract.
14. Microphones: The use of microphones, videos, etc, is permitted, but the volume must not be such as to cause any annoyance to other Exhibitors or the event. The Organisers reserve the right to regulate or prohibit their use if in the Organisers opinion any annoyance is being caused.
15. No Exhibitor shall display on his stand any advertisement for goods manufactured and/or sold, or services provided by a non-Exhibitor unless written permission has been obtained from the Organisers and no stand may be sublet in any manner without the consent of the Organisers.
16. Exhibitors must provide staff for their stand for the total time that the show is open.
17. Subject to statutory regulations and laws, exhibitors may only conduct competitions or offer prizes with the permission of the Organisers.
18. Exhibits are admitted to the Exhibition, and shall remain there, solely on strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Organisers reserve the right to prohibit in whole or in part and reject any Exhibitor or his representative in the case of failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions. There shall be no return of payments if such rejection or prohibition is deemed necessary by the Organisers.
19. Exhibits must not be removed and displays must not be dismantled either partially or totally before the designated pack down time without approval of the Organisers. Thereafter all exhibits and display material must be removed by the stipulated date and time in the Exhibitor Manual.
20. Cancellation of Space
In exceptional circumstances the organisers will be prepared to consider cancellation of their contract with Exhibitors, but only if the following conditions are complied with:
• That the request for cancellation is submitted in writing;
• That the request is received at least two (2) months prior to the opening of the Exhibition;
• That the Organisers are able to re-let the cancelled space in its entirety;
• That the reason given for the request of cancellation is, in the opinion of the organisers, well founded;
• That the Exhibitor agrees that the Organisers shall retain 50% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted more than two months before the Exhibition, 75% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted after that time and 100% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted within one month of the opening of the Exhibition.
The Workplace Health Association Australia
(formerly HAPIA) is the peak body of Corporate Wellness Providers of Australia. We believe that a comprehensive preventative health care strategy must consider the role of the workplace, the employer and employee. A captive audience of 9 million working Australians cannot receive adequate preventative lifestyle education and assessments through the current health care delivery system. WHAA also funds research, supports evidence based approaches to corporate health, and promotes ethical business practices within the industry. WHAA is implementing a system of standards and accreditation across the Australian Health and Wellness Industry to ensure clients receive only accurate, evidence based, outcome focused products and wise investments.
CONTACT EVENT ORGANISER